Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 09:41:47 +0530, mike posted for all of us to digest...

On 24-03-2021 06:18 wrote:

Do those other stores match Costco sale prices?

Rural King kicks their ass.

I don't know of "Rural King" but google does.
https://www.ruralkingsupply.com/prod...at3=102&page=2

Rural King seems like a fantastic place for variety.

They even have 55 gallon containers of the stuff!
https://www.ruralkingsupply.com/item.php?id=10885

I don't see prices though so it's hard to compare with Costco's $2.50/qt.

BTW, notice this guy (who clearly knows motor oil) shakes the container!
https://youtu.be/l9il_piyuT8?t=546

Hey Arlen, have you tried Dollar General? They have cheap dino juice.

--
Tekkie