Jimmy

Default relocating and getting approved for a mortgage

Chuckles wrote in message .. .
(Jimmy) wrote in
om:

Hello,

Our credit is good. Our income is stable. However, how tough is it to
get approved on a mortgage that's just below a Jumbo amount when one
of us hasn't secured a job at the new location?

No job at new location, but your income will remain stable anyway?

We have shown income stability in the past and present (both been at
jobs for 6-7 years). When we move, one of us would no longer have our
current job. However, he can easily go into a sales management
position, but it is difficult to find this type of position in the
auto industry when you're out of town.

We were wondering how difficult it was to get approved if this was the
situation.

Thanks!