Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does your car meet our standards

On 3/23/2021 9:12 PM, wrote:

Buying a new house in Florida without an HOA is difficult unless you buy
a piece of land and build. I was not willing to do that.

I imagine that is true. There are not many builders building one off
spec houses. I do know some "on your lot" builders tho but they are
mostly high end.
I would sub a house out myself if I was building but my wife still
knows lots of people in the business.

If I lived in the area and knew some of the subs, I'd have considered it
20 years ago. Hard to do from 1400 miles away.

Over the years, I've been involved with a few projects, but never my own.