Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does your car meet our standards

On 3/23/2021 6:25 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:

It seems to be becoming the norm to move every 7 years or so. I've had
multiple realtors tell me that. For us, we tend to get itchy around the 5
year mark and we're gone either that year or the next. The country is too
big to stay in one place for long.

Now that we're getting older, we're starting to think about summer homes.
We like Frankenmuth or Tawas City in Michigan, the Black Hills of South
Dakota, the area just west of Boston near Waltham, and the area around
Kennebunkport, Maine. Newport, RI, was really nice, but I think it caters
to a better class of people than we are.

If you like to move, good for you. I'm in my third house since I got
married 55 years ago. Last house was 37 years.

My next door neighbor is 78. Our houses are 2 1/2 years old and he just
sold to move from FL to TN. Something like 29 times for his including
in the service.

His next house needs a new roof and updated kitchen so he is planning
now for the move in a few weeks. One reason I bought here was I should
need nothing more than maybe a light bulb for the rest of my life.

My daughter is moving over the weekend. Her 25th address, 7th in FL
alone.