Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 05:55:39 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Why would you not salute the people who protect you?

Because she is not a military officer.

Civilians don't have to salute, and frankly a lot of those who try it just
look stupid doing it.

And with some countrys the tradition is

This isn't about "some countrys" [sic], senile Ozzietard.
This is about the US!

BTW, I see that you STILL refuse to use the proper plural of words,
sociopath. Are you hoping people would eventually adopt your idiotic
spelling, sociopath? BG

--
John addressing the senile Australian sociopath:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"