Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Does your car meet our standards

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 09:31:50 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Leaving a street-facing garage door open is an invitation for a democrat to steal your stuff.

I have to keep my garage door closed. If I do not, the birds will try
to build a nest inside or crap all over everything.

Most days, my garage doors (3-car garage) are open during daylight hours.
Several of my neighbors do it the same way. We never park inside the
garage, so the vehicles are always on the driveway. The garage is primarily
my woodworking shop.