Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does your car meet our standards

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:47:34 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 3/23/2021 9:42 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/23/2021 07:31 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
lid says...

Leaving a street-facing garage door open is an invitation for a
democrat to steal your stuff.

I have to keep my garage door closed.Â* If I do not, the birds will try
to build a nest inside or crap all over everything.

We used to look forward to the swallows returning to the garage in the
spring.

I leave mine open and birds will nest and door is closed at night. Also
a couple of years ago when I went in attached garage several times a
squirrel was running out. Don't know what he was up to but I hear they
can wreck havoc with your car's wiring.

A squirrel is just a rat with a publicist. They chew on the same sort
of stuff. Neither offend me outside but in the house they are a dead
rodent walking. Rat shot in my Colt Frontier Scout seems to do the
deed with minimal collateral damage.