Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Kamala the Kunt

In article ,
says...

What part of "civilians are not required to salute" eludes you?

I get that you've become accustomed to VPs saluting. But it's a relatively recent
development. Ronald Reagan started it. So 192 years of presidents and vice-presidents
not saluting versus 30 years of them saluting (or not).

I beg you: unwad your panties. This isn't an issue.

What is it with the military men standing around the airplanes anyway ?
Are they just there for the looks ? If so, just a waste of manpower to
me even if it is just one or two men. Now i they are the pilots of the
planes I can see that. I don't recall any of them having a gun on them
so they can not be there for protection.

I can see them saluting the president and he should salute back as he is
the commander in chief, but I still want to know where the VP stands
with the military ?