Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT: Kamala the Kunt

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 9:46:25 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/23/21 9:27 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 6:23:07 AM UTC-4, Brocko Bamma wrote:
Democrats are the most disgusting vile forms of life on the planet

https://populist.press/kamala-comple...air-force-two/

Why would you not salute the people who protect you?

Because she is not a military officer.

Civilians don't have to salute, and frankly a lot of those who try it just
look stupid doing it.

Cindy Hamilton

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-biden-video/

What part of "civilians are not required to salute" eludes you?

I get that you've become accustomed to VPs saluting. But it's a relatively recent
development. Ronald Reagan started it. So 192 years of presidents and vice-presidents
not saluting versus 30 years of them saluting (or not).

I beg you: unwad your panties. This isn't an issue.

Cindy Hamilton