Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Does your car meet our standards

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 6:32:39 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/23/21 5:42 AM, wrote:
On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 9:16:46 PM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 17:32:42 -0400, micky wrote:

I know of one n'hood, and it's probably not uncommon, where the garage
door cannot face the street. That's probably a good idea, because you
only have to do it once, when you build the house. And it does't take
much extra space to put one 90^ turn in the driveway.
My wife and I relocate every 5-6 years or so, or about half as often as I
moved during my 20-year military career. When we were looking at houses for
this latest move, we saw several houses where the garage door doesn't face
the street. We added that to our long list of instant disqualifications.

I think I'd like a garage door that doesn't face the street. As it is, if we wanted
to hire snow removal it would be difficult to find someplace to put the snow.

Cindy Hamilton

Leaving a street-facing garage door open is an invitation for a democrat to steal your stuff.

My God, you're hateful. Doesn't it eat away at you?

Cindy Hamilton