Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Does your car meet our standards

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 7:25:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:24:46 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

As I understand it, those covenants are changed by a vote of all
the homeowners who are subject to those covenants. I bet when
you buy in those neighborhoods, you agree to abide by the covenant
and any changes that are made according to some rules set out in
the agreement.

My knowledge is limited, since I'd never buy such a house.

Cindy Hamilton

It is state by state and maybe even down to the local level somewhere
but in Florida they can change the bylaws and possibly the covenants
at the annual meeting and it does not have to be a unanimous vote.

Both you and micky thought I indicated a unanimous vote. "All" indicated
that all homeowners in the covenant can participate in voting, implying
not just the governing body.

Cindy Hamilton