Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does your car meet our standards

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 19:26:45 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/22/2021 12:34 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/22/2021 11:31 AM, wrote:

But the same rules apply from HOAs. One near me wants to ban pickup
trucks.

The biggest city in Lee County Florida (Cape Coral) banned pickups or
any kind of truck. I think they are backing off of that a little but
it is still pretty restrictive.They also have had other silly laws. I
don't keep track but I know in the 80s you couldn't leave your shoes
on the front porch.
There are plenty of HOAs that ban parking anything in your driveway.
It has to be in the garage and the door has to be closed.

That may have worked in 1958 but today, there are many pickups used for
daily drivers. They are 20% of new vehicle sales.

Ban pickups around here and a lot of people would be walking.

People shoot ARs in the yard in Montana

This is the house we rented in Paradise Valley (the green one next to
the red barn). The guy at the bottom of the hill had a 300 yard range
across that valley.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/montana/Par...20mountain.jpg