Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 05:51:30 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 10:53:14 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:58:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/19/2021 3:39 PM, wrote:

If you can't attack the message, shoot the messenger.
Why didn't you tell us what part was wrong?
I just saw Fauci tell Rand Paul all of those things the other day on
C-Span. (that is live congress TV, not some opinion network).

Must have watched a different episode. I saw Paul interrupting Fauci as
he tried to explain the reason and the varients that may or may not be
protected.

Rand Paul just wanted to show off and be a bully.

I saw Fauci telling us they don't know, over and over again about
everything.
Will they ever know enough to say it is 100% safe

Cite for us the drugs that "they" say are 100% safe. Why must that be the
standard in the midst of a pandemic, with 550K dead so far, in just one year?

and will he get away
from the hysteria before then?

You should be focused on getting away from your hysteria.

At a certain point we need the information to take a calculated risk
and isn't life just a series of calculated risks anyway?

We have a lot of good information right now. The sad thing is that there
are a lot of people that won't accept it or worse, totally twist it, misrepresent it,
turn it into FUD. Mostly Trumpets of course. Something like 40% of Republicans
say they won't get the vaccine, more like 50% among people who supported
Trump. That's a very good example why your claim that Trump is gone, he
doesn't matter anymore, there is no damage still with us, etc is baloney.

We are quickly reaching the point that driving to the restaurant is
more dangerous than going in, mask or not.
The question Paul asked is, if your are vaccinated, why aren't you
safe and it is a good question. If not, why get the shot?

I'm with Jim, what's the point in engaging with you when it's all been explained
to you ten times already, but you still come back, posing the same questions
all over again.

Don't you ever get tired of eating Greg's lunch? :-)

I have to give him credit where it's due, though. He doesn't mind being
wrong. In fact, he seems to enjoy it.