Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 3:07:37 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
" wrote in message
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 1:54:17 PM UTC-4, Oliver George wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

And you still cannot differentiate a credible source from pure crap.

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting
vaccinated:

Q: If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?

Government: NO

Fine. Wearing a mask is not onerous.

Q: If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness
clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to
work like
normal?

Government: NO

I've been working unvaccinated all year. I'll be happy for everybody
at my office to be vacinnated.

Q: If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We dont know exactly, but probably not.

That's wrong. The effectiveness of the Moderna is 94.1%; Pfizer, 95%,
Johnson & Johnson, 66%.

Those are the numbers for avoiding serious
disease, not for getting infected.

That's wrong.

Nope, thats what the Phase 3 trials measured and thats
where those numbers came from. They havent measure
the effectiveness of preventing infection by the virus yet,
that measurement is being done now and we dont have
the numbers yet.

The effectiveness was measured by people being diagnosed
as having Covid, not for having serious disease.

Wrong, as always.

If the test subjects came down with Covid symptoms
they were examined by doctors and tested for Covid.
They did not have to present with "serious disease"
to be counted, only symptomatic Covid.

Wrong, as always. That may well be what your
media has told you, but its just plain wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccine#Efficacy
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...075-X/fulltext