Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On 2021-03-19, micky wrote:
Here's a few more important questiosn they didn't include:

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to get sick?

Yes.

An important question for you:

If I take one of these experimental vaccines that have received only
very limited testing,

The testing was not very limited. They were tested on about 50K people,
went through full phase 3 testing.

and are approved for emergency use only,

We are in an emergency, with 550K Americans dead, the economy screwed,
you know.

and I
develop problems from it a year or more from now will YOU accept
financial liability for that? The vaccine manufacturers are shielded
from liability, so having held yourself out as a medical expert and
advised me to take part in this medical experiment, will YOU step up
to the plate if I am harmed?

I don't see Micky claiming to be a medical expert, only citing what medical
experts have said. If you're suggesting that the govt should have created
a compensation fund specifically for the Covid vaccine, that's probably a
good idea. Why didn't Trump or the big mouth GOP anti-maskers, anti-vaxers
do that, they had 9 months?