Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On 2021-03-19, micky wrote:
Here's a few more important questiosn they didn't include:

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to get sick?

Yes.

An important question for you:

If I take one of these experimental vaccines that have received only
very limited testing, and are approved for emergency use only, and I
develop problems from it a year or more from now will YOU accept
financial liability for that? The vaccine manufacturers are shielded
from liability, so having held yourself out as a medical expert and
advised me to take part in this medical experiment, will YOU step up
to the plate if I am harmed?

If you don't trust the vaccine then don't have it. You have the choice.
It's as simple as that.