Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:58:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/19/2021 3:39 PM, wrote:

If you can't attack the message, shoot the messenger.
Why didn't you tell us what part was wrong?
I just saw Fauci tell Rand Paul all of those things the other day on
C-Span. (that is live congress TV, not some opinion network).

Must have watched a different episode. I saw Paul interrupting Fauci as
he tried to explain the reason and the varients that may or may not be
protected.

Rand Paul just wanted to show off and be a bully.

I saw Fauci telling us they don't know,
over and over again about everything.

Another bare faced lie. He never said that they
don't know about the effect of the vaccines on
the severity of the disease if you get infected.

Will they ever know enough to say it is 100% safe

Nothing ever is. What matters is whether it's
a lot safer than getting infect by the virus when
not vaccinated and we already know that.

and will he get away from the hysteria before then?

More of your flagrant dishonest, your trademark.

At a certain point we need the information to take a calculated risk

We have that already, from the phase 3 trials.

and isn't life just a series of calculated risks anyway?

Yes but for some odd reason we do vaccinate extensively
to reduce the risk of the downsides with that disease.

We are quickly reaching the point that driving to the
restaurant is more dangerous than going in, mask or not.

BULL****.

The question Paul asked is, if your are vaccinated, why aren't
you safe and it is a good question. If not, why get the shot?

Because we know that it radically reduces the effect
of the disease if you get infected and likely will
radically reduce the risk of getting infected too, ****wit.