Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 20:29:17 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 00:20:40 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
wrote:

An important question for you:

If I take one of these experimental vaccines that have received only
very limited testing, and are approved for emergency use only, and I
develop problems from it a year or more from now will YOU accept
financial liability for that? The vaccine manufacturers are shielded
from liability, so having held yourself out as a medical expert and
advised me to take part in this medical experiment, will YOU step up
to the plate if I am harmed?

I'm not aware of anyone being forced to be vaccinated.

Maybe you need to get informed then.
There are employers planning on requiring it along with airlines and
maybe even some other businesses. It is still yet to see how pervasive
the Covid passport is going to be.
You can duck it but your life may not be the same.