Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On 3/19/2021 11:51 AM, wrote:
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 1:54:17 PM UTC-4, Oliver George wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

And you still cannot differentiate a credible source from pure crap.

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

Q: If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?

Government: NO

Fine. Wearing a mask is not onerous.

Q: If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like
normal?

Government: NO

I've been working unvaccinated all year. I'll be happy for everybody
at my office to be vacinnated.

Q: If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We dont know exactly, but probably not.

That's wrong. The effectiveness of the Moderna is 94.1%; Pfizer, 95%,
Johnson & Johnson, 66%.

Q: If I get vaccinated, at least I wont be contagious to others €“ right?

Government: NO. the vaccine doesnt stop transmission.

It reduces transmission.

Q: If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?

Government: No one knows. All Covid vaccines are still in the experimental stage.

Which is true of every new vaccine.

Q: If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?

Government: NO

Who cares? I don't want to get close to anybody but my husband.

Q: If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?

Government: NO

Another big slug of indifference.

Q: So whats the benefit of getting vaccinated?

Government: Hoping that the virus wont kill you.

So if you contract COVID-19, it won't be as severe, and you won't
be as infectious.

Q: Are you sure the vaccine wont injure or kill me?

Government: NO

Any vaccine has that possibility. Yet we all got the smallpox vaccine
and others.

Q: If statistically the virus wont kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?

Government: To protect others.

Q: So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?

Government: NO

Nothing is 100%.

Q: If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine, will I (or my family) be compensated from
the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?

Government: NO €“ the government and vaccine manufacturers have zero liability regarding this experimental drug

Just like any other vaccine administered to millions of people
every single year.

Cindy Hamilton

Actually, they are all close to 100% effective on avoiding
hospitalization or death.