Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 00:20:40 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
wrote:

An important question for you:

If I take one of these experimental vaccines that have received only
very limited testing, and are approved for emergency use only, and I
develop problems from it a year or more from now will YOU accept
financial liability for that? The vaccine manufacturers are shielded
from liability, so having held yourself out as a medical expert and
advised me to take part in this medical experiment, will YOU step up
to the plate if I am harmed?

I'm not aware of anyone being forced to be vaccinated.

Idiots be idiots is all. You qualify ..

John T.