Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

"micky" wrote in message
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Mar 2021 06:04:26 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Q: If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not.

That last is your bare faced lie. The govt never said that.

That's for sure. Everyone but liars and dumbbells say that even the
least good of the vaccines makes one resistant. Not 100%, but
"resistance" doesn't even imply 100%, so "resistant" is still accurate.

Q: If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others -
right?

Government: NO. the vaccine doesn't stop transmission.

Government never said that either. At most they said, We don't know.
Since then there is a lot of evidence for Pfizer that it does.

Corse it does if it stops you getting infected.

Rest omitted. I've spent more time than it's worth arguing with this
dummy.

What is it that makes some people so stupid? I really don't get it.

They desperately seek anything that hints at maybe supporting their
prejudices.

Did they get D's and F's in school?

Plenty didn't.

Are they on drugs or liquor? Did they go without oxygen
in the birth canal? Were they abused as children?

Very likely all of the above.

Do they only watch stupid TV and read stupid websites.

Clearly they do.

I know the latter is part of it, but how can they be so
stupid they discount everything else they read and
sometimes they at least read the answers they get here.

That's the way so many are.