Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 14:53:38 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 19 Mar 2021 13:54:11 -0400, Oliver George
wrote:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

Infowars.

Here's a few more important questiosn they didn't include:

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to get sick?

Yes.

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to need a hospital?

Yes.

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to get sent to the Intensive
Care Unit?

Yes.

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to die?

Yes. 100,000 times more likely. Probably a million times.

If I don't get vaccinated and I don't die, am I more likely to have new
long-term health problems?

Yes. As much as a 33% chance of that.

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to make my family and
friends sick?

Yes.

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to send some of my family
and friends to the hospital?

Yes. At least the ones too stupid to have gotten vaccinated.

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to send some of my family
and friends to the ICU?

Yes. At least the ones too stupid to have gotten vaccinated.

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to kill some of my family
and friends?

Yes. At least the ones too stupid to have gotten vaccinated.

You missed the point Fauci and his gang said.

Nope, you did, as always.

The vaccine is not proven to reduce transmission

YET, but it will do soon and is already starting to be proven in Israel.

so you are not protecting others.

You are actually, its just not PROVEN yet.

Cindy just said this about it protecting you.

That about protecting you from severe
disease, not transmission of the virus.

"The effectiveness of the Moderna is 94.1%; Pfizer, 95%,
Johnson & Johnson, 66%."

Its actually more complicated than that with J&J. If fact
it saw 100% protection against being killed by infection.

Since the survival rate of unvaccinated people is 99.7% or so

More bogus stats with those over 65.

those numbers are somewhat un reassuring.

Only for ****wits like you.

I am doing the Pfizer Sunday but mostly because it was free and easy.
I am not convinced it is going to improve my life much if I still need
to wear a mask and avoid seeing people according to the government.

That's only until enough get vaccinated, ****wit.

I am only lucky that my state is not run by the Branch Covidian
cult and we can get out and do things if we want. The results still
have us in the middle of the pack in spite of a very high median
age, lots of outsiders coming and going and nothing really closed.

And you wouldn't be in the middle of the pack if you lot did thing better,
stupid.

States like California struggle to explain it and CNN is just gobsmacked
by it.

More mindless bull****.