Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 18:47:12 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 19/03/2021 17:54, Oliver George wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting
vaccinated:

Q: If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?

Government: NO

Q: If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness
clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to
work like normal?

Government: NO

Q: If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We dont know exactly, but probably not.

Q: If I get vaccinated, at least I wont be contagious to others €“
right?

Government: NO. the vaccine doesnt stop transmission.

Q: If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?

Government: No one knows. All Covid vaccines are still in the
experimental stage.

Q: If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?

Government: NO

Q: If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug
each other again?

Government: NO

Q: So whats the benefit of getting vaccinated?

Government: Hoping that the virus wont kill you.

Q: Are you sure the vaccine wont injure or kill me?

Government: NO

Q: If statistically the virus wont kill me (99.7% survival rate), why
should I get vaccinated?

Government: To protect others.

Q: So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in
contact with?

Government: NO

Q: If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still
unknown) or die from the vaccine, will I (or my family) be compensated
from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?

Government: NO €“ the government and vaccine manufacturers have zero
liability regarding this experimental drug

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

infowars? A typical misinformation twisting site.
Get the vaccine, you fool and read a reliable source for your info.

If you can't attack the message, shoot the messenger.
Why didn't you tell us what part was wrong?

I just saw Fauci tell Rand Paul all of those things the other day on
C-Span.

Like hell you did, liar.

(that is live congress TV, not some opinion network).