Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

Oliver George wrote

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

Wota stunningly impeccable source...

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting
vaccinated:

Q: If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?

Government: NO

But will be able to once most are vaccinated.

Q: If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness
clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to
work like normal?

Government: NO

But will be able to once most are vaccinated.

Q: If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We dont know exactly, but probably not.

That last is your bare faced lie. The govt never said that.

Q: If I get vaccinated, at least I wont be contagious to others €“ right?

Government: NO. the vaccine doesnt stop transmission.

Corse it does if it stops you getting infected.

Q: If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?

Government: No one knows. All Covid vaccines are still in the experimental
stage.

But we do know that only a microscopic number have
caught the virus more than once and that the vaccines
produce a much better immune response than getting
infected does, so it is certain it will last for more than
a year with most people.

Q: If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?

Government: NO

But will be able to once most are vaccinated.

Q: If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug
each other again?

Government: NO

But will be able to once most are vaccinated.

Q: So whats the benefit of getting vaccinated?

Government: Hoping that the virus wont kill you.

It isnt a hope, its a near certainty and
you wont get severe disease either.

Q: Are you sure the vaccine wont injure or kill me?

Government: NO

But getting infected is much more likely to do that.

Q: If statistically the virus wont kill me (99.7% survival rate),

Thats a lie with those over 65.

why should I get vaccinated?

Government: To protect others.

The govt says much more than that.

Q: So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact
with?

Government: NO

Q: If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still
unknown) or die from the vaccine, will I (or my family) be compensated
from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?

Government: NO €“ the government and vaccine manufacturers have zero
liability regarding this experimental drug

You wont get compensated if the virus kills you or you get serious
long term effect as a result of being infected either, ****wit.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/