Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Minimum Distance By Law that A/C unit must be from Neighbor

Ken writes:
Jim wrote:
My next door neighbor just put in a new 18,000 BTU Split unit & put the
out side blowing device 4 feet from blowing powerful air under our car
Port were we entertain. Is that ok when they put ant poison down & blow
it at us ?

Have you talked to your neighbor about the problem? I would do that
before I sought local government help. You might be able to find a
solution acceptable for both of you.

I wonder if there really is a problem. Most compressors exhaust
upwards (given that warm air rises, that's not suprising).

You all realize you're responding to a post from Home Moaners Hub, right?