Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Powr-Kraft scroll saw

On 3/13/2021 3:45 PM, EricMac wrote:
Question was asked a long time ago but I believe I have the same model
and it came with a pack of Ward Power Kraft jigsaw blades with plain
ends. Three 10-tooth 020 x .110Â* 5 inch long, three 15 tooth/inch .020 x
.110 5 inch long, and six 18 tooth/inch .010 x .045 5 inch long blades
in the original cardboard sleeve from Montgomery Ward and Company.Â* They
set the purchaser back a whole $.85 at the time!Â*Â* Hopefully this is
helpful to y'all.

Your comments would be more helpful if you included the original
question to which you providing an answer.