Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Monitor display position ?

On 13/03/2021 10:11, ss wrote:
Win 7 & Samsung monitor.

The on screen display leaves a 5 cm gap on the right of the screen.
I have triedÂ*Â* Control panel / Resolution / Display settings.
Also,Â* The monitor on screen display position settings.

When I try and drag the display it stops at the 5 cm gap so doesnt fill
the screen.

This has only started in the last couple of days.
Any ideas or is the monitor starting to fail?

Is the displayed image being compressed - so you can see everything but
it is not filling the full display area, or, is it cropping the image so
you are losing the right hand edge of the image?

--
Cheers,

John.