Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default TOT Threatening letter from HMG

In article , Max
Demian writes
On 06/03/2021 20:25, alan_m wrote:
On 06/03/2021 16:05, Another John wrote:
In article ,
* Jeff Layman wrote:
Out of interest, has anyone yet seen the census form or what questions
will be asked?

Haven't seen it yet but I believe you have to know what sex you are
today.

There seems to be more questions and multi tick box answers on
sexual orientation than for any other section however most of these
are optional so what's the point in asking them in the first place?

I hope there's "None of the above". Probably just "Don't know" or
"Prefer not to answer", which don't mean the same thing.

There's been a High Court Ruling on this question but they're not change
it now because so many people have already completed their submission.
For example reference to passport was removed because their is no
restriction on what you put on it and so for the purpose of meaningful
statistical analysis it become misleading.
--
bert