Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul[_65_] Paul[_65_] is offline

Default Intermittent gas pressure on cooker hob

The flame on the hob goes up and down but still burns blue, can go out if we need a low setting if simmering. I have cleaned everything I can with no John to rectifying the problem.

I have just turned off the gas boiler that gives us heating and hot water to see whether it made a difference, which it did, then surely there most be something external that is affecting the gas pressure within the property. There has been gas engineers in our location for weeks too. Has anyone got further advice to this problem or possible causes please?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...b-3103798-.htm