BigWallop

Default Miele washing machines

"IMM" wrote in message

"Conrad Edwards" wrote in message

I'm fed up with cheap quality washing machines and was thinking about
Miele.
How easy are they to fix after the 5 year guarantee is up...are parts
easy to get and reasonably priced?
How many of you have Miele and never have problems?

Are you fed up with the down time meaning no clothes washed for a weeks or
so? Probably, yes. Then buy two mid priced washing machines and still

have
change over a Miele. Two Bosches for a Miele and change. If one drops

out
then one still works and no down time. Two loads at once of different
colours. As the load is evened out between the two they should last

longer
as less wear.

Miele's do go wrong and when they do you are still in the same position as
when a cheapy Hotpoint is down too.

Think about it.

Very good points IMM. A washing machine is a washing machine, and all can
break down. A make like Hoover is more easily repaired because the parts
are more readily available and cheaper. I would also recommend staying
clear of a washer/dryer combination machine because they are notorious for
being fault magnets, with almost constant filter cleaning and flushing
condenser bottles to stop them over heating and burning out and things, can
be a real pain in the proverbial.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com