Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 2:16:11 AM UTC-6, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 20:56:59 -0800 (PST), marika, another mentally
challenged, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

I don't think

Indeed! If you did you'd realize that you are feeding a clinically insane
attention-starved troll, stupid!

instead of feeding a trollbot

Did you spend any time watching your mother eat today

i watched mine

She fully ate half a rack and enjoyed it
More interesting she main lined the pizza

My recommendation is on Saturdays buy the ribs and cook half i can make them in microwave and then give her a slice of pizza

Til she gets bored of it

It seems she won't eat the same thing two times in a row

She can microwave the second half of ribs on Tuesday

what do you feed your mom

silicone fish and chips?

mk5000

The only time I really eat out is when I'm on the road. Then, I make the same choices that I would make at home - salmon and lots of oily fish and veggies.

Yolanda Adams