Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On Mar 7, 2021 at 1:05:10 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I am too cheap to buy a package tracker that works on both my computer and my
phone so I have a free on on each. They do not communicate -- but that is OK,
I only want some on my phone anyway. For those ones I right click on the item
on the computer one and select "Send to Mail" and then mail to an address I
have listed as "Package Tracker". Sometimes I only type the "pa" and wait for
it to autofill. Well, if I have recently emailed someone which that is
relevant to I will create an email to that person showing my tracking stuff.
Usually catch it... except once. Now I try to be a bit more careful. Patrick
did not want to know when the inflatable sheep was getting to my house.

What's a package tracker? If I want to see where something I've bought is, I go to the website of the company that's delivering it.

Even before the pandemic we did a lot of ordering online. Now we do more. If I
have packages coming from the USPS, UPS, FedEx, and others it is good to have
them all in one place. I generally have most on my desktop and then ones I
want with me on mobile also on my phone. Came in very handy the other day when
I shipped some stuff to a disabled friend in another city -- I knew when it
was delivered. I called him and he was able to get assistance bringing it
inside before it was stolen.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 23:16:10 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Or maybe just geeky to catch it.

Just watch that you don't catch anything from the unwashed Scottish ******,
senile sucker of troll cock!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 23:18:35 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Even before the pandemic we did a lot of ordering online. Now we do more. If I
have packages coming from the USPS, UPS, FedEx

What has your sick **** got to do with ANY of the three ngs you keep
crossposting it to, **** the git?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 20:13:48 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Mar 6, 2021 at 11:47:22 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2021 02:30:48 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/04/2021 11:37 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 04 Mar 2021 02:41:52 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 21:48:03 -0000, rbowman wrote:

That reminds me of a theif's slogan: Spectacles, testicles, wallet and
watch.

That's a Catholic thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqXZ9YoRD50

Ah! That's where I heard it! They probably invented it.

It was around long before Python, along with god's phone number

https://patricktreardon.com/gods-phone-number/

Google translate says "Et cum spiritu tuo" means "And with your spirit",
but I think it means the altar boys are asking for a quickie with the
priest.

You really need google translate for a simple Latin phrase? Modern
education is grand. Anybody who wasn't destined to be a burger flipper
took at least two years of Latin at my high school. We would argue over
the pronunciation with the kids from Catholic High.

Why is America still teaching Latin? It's not used in everyday society.

People DO still travel to Latin America!

Isn't that where the sexy well tanned Latino girls live? Who speak er.... Spanish.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 20:22:29 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/06/2021 11:46 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

If I was hell raising I wouldn't be an honest person.

Fortunately we raise our kids better, at least in this neck of the woods.

I would raise kids to break every rule possible at school. Unfortunately I also believe in home schooling. I guess I can't have it both ways.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 20:16:28 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Mar 6, 2021 at 12:16:23 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

What a ******, ruining the fun of others. If I was one of the riders
and caught up to him, I would have pushed him off a cliff.

Although I've done similar to someone else, who was doing something
that's actually wrong. I saw some folk out shooting deer at the top of
some hills. The landrover (a 4x4 if you're an American) was parked with
the keys still in it, facing a steep slope, so I placed it in neutral.
A slight lean on the back and a loud crash was heard a few minutes later
after I made my way down the path.

Just another trumptard murderer?

What have you got against right wing? Left wing =3D theft, stealing from the rich to give to the poor.

The idea of the left is to STOP stealing from the poor and middle class to
give to the rich.

Bull****. The left puts higher taxes on the rich, and gives poor people money. That's money going from a hard worker to a lazy ****. Stop all taxes and benefits. Earn your own money.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 14:03:31 -0500, Larry, another mentally deficient,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

It's high time everyone changed to English.

Chinese will soon be the universal language.

It's hight time you senile morons realized that you are playing a clinically
insane troll's game! tsk

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 8, 2021 at 11:41:07 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

They don't speak Latin in Latin America? What?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 8, 2021 at 11:53:07 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

It helps to build a stronger tie between productivity and financial gain.

That's money going from a hard worker to a lazy ****. Stop all taxes and benefits. Earn your own money.

If we have that stronger tie we have more incentive to work. Republican
polices break that incentive.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 08 Mar 2021 20:22:17 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Isn't that where the sexy well tanned Latino girls live? Who speak er.... Spanish.

They don't speak Latin in Latin America? What?

You obviously like to speak bull**** while you are sucking him off. And he
seems to like that too, you despicable senile sucker of troll cock!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 03/08/2021 11:41 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Not in Rio they don't...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 8, 2021 at 12:46:32 PM UTC-6, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 20:22:29 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/06/2021 11:46 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

If I was hell raising I wouldn't be an honest person.

Fortunately we raise our kids better, at least in this neck of the woods.

I would raise kids to break every rule possible at school. Unfortunately I also believe in home schooling. I guess I can't have it both ways.

I don't think I needed to be taught that

then again, the school had a guidance counselor who i never met and who never asked to meet with me'

only by the blessing of god did they administer the SAT there

who knew it existed, I didn't

mk5000

I no longer talk or text message
Any exgirlfriends or these exbestfriends.
Who left me stress and this neck tension
And who never paid any dues but expect pension=="The Day Doesn't Die" lyrics
Classified
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 20:56:59 -0800 (PST), marika, another mentally
challenged, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

I don't think

Indeed! If you did you'd realize that you are feeding a clinically insane
attention-starved troll, stupid!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 20:22:01 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Isn't that where the sexy well tanned Latino girls live? Who speak
er.... Spanish.

Not in Rio they don't...

Isn't ahr the senile newsgroup where senile assholes like you gratuitously
keep sucking every filthy troll's cock, lowbrowwoman?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 20:23:41 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Chinese will soon be the universal language.

Time to re-watch Firefly...

It's always time for YOU to babble and gossip just about anything on ahr,
lowbrowwoman! BG

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 20:04:22 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Mar 6, 2021 at 12:03:36 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 00:29:12 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Mar 5, 2021 at 12:22:24 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

If you care, this is what I use: https://copyless.net

Or at the App Sto https://apps.apple.com/app/id993841014

All it would add is syncing between computers and changing the 200 up or down.

What I'd prefer is just the single copy key, but it keeps a history, so if I say "oh ****, I just overwrote the clipboard!" I can go back to a previous one.

The standard command+P to paste works fine and is what I generally use. Same
with C for copy.

Not if you command-C, get interrupted, command-C something else, then lose the first one. I've done that many times.

Yes. It works for times when I do that, not that I ever would being as perfect
as I am.

Except with a PC it's CTRL, which I remember my schoolfriend telling me it meant "computer tries to reload". This was in the days of the BBC 32KB computers.

I go back and forth with no real issue -- knowing to use control on Windows
and ChromeOS and Command on macOS. The few times I use a terminal on Linux or
Windows it always seems weird the "standard" copy and paste does not work. I
get why.

What doesn't work?

Terminals use things like Control+C to abort (terminate) a processes. You try
to copy and you literally kill whatever process (app) you are using! Some
processes will thankfully warn you and you do not lose everything, but the
concept is absurd. The UNIX way was first... then Apple used the Command key
(they used to call it the Open Apple key) and then Windows and later Linux
copied the Mac but did it in a way where they used the UNIX keys to do the
wrong thing. On Windows that is not quite so bad, but Linux is a UNIX clone.

Ah, I do copy and paste from command prompts in windows, but I've never tried doing it incorrectly (that sounds German). I highlight and press enter. Paste works as normal. But then I used to use DOS and CTRL-C for "break" is embedded in my head. And the earlier command prompts in Windows didn't allow pasting, so when it came in I remembered the highlight and enter method.

Also do not like the weird hand calisthenics needed with Control,
though not a big deal.

I press the CTRL with my little finger, and the X/C/V with my first finger. I'd find CMD in the wrong place - next to spacebar isn't it? Too close.

I use my thumb for the Command key... and out of habit do so when on Windows
or Linux, so yeah, I likely am having the issue because I do it wrong. I also
am a CRAPPY typist... the "normal" way uses so many fingers!

Thumb on Command means V is too far for my first finger to reach, unless you have longer fingers than me.

Is it true longer fingers and longer toes mean a longer cock?

I usually do a quick test post before I send in anger (as it were!)

I have been hitting the "send" button as my brain registers an error and
screams "NOOOOOOOO!"

On forums which allow editing, I get lazy and just send, then proofread and adjust it. Sometimes I make so many adjustments, and someone replies so quickly, that they reply to something I've no longer written, or miss out on more information I added.

I have done that.

How many have you been banned from?

A few on Facebook... groups that are supposed to be "debate" or "political"
groups -- but are run by right wingers. All it takes is posting links to fact
checking sites, or scientific sites, to get many right wingers angered.

I keep ****ing off the left wingers (and pro-vaxxers) in imgur. My score is now -220, which apparently is still "neutral".

I tend to fact check things people post. That irks some.

I refuse to spend much time proving an idiot wrong.

Speaking of being a crappy typists, I have no idea what error I made, but the
autocorrect changed "irks" to "girls". Um, what?

It remembers how often you use that term and deems it likely, my phone does the same when sending texts. Just what websites have you been using? Better get a VPN or someone like diesel will out you.

I've been silently censored on World Community Grid (one of those science projects). I could post and see my reply, but if I made a fake account and logged in, the posts were invisible. I found them out, sent a very rude email to the admins, and removed all my computers from their research. Censorship is wrong, end of story.

Sneaky of them to do it in a "silent" way.

Indeed. At least the cryptography project admin just said "I won't respond to such a rude question", and left the post there, despite me getting the Large Hadron Collider project admin to argue with him too. They're both getting more of my 90 CPU cores now that I banned WCG.

And, I've found 7 arithmetic progressions of primes! Don't ask me what that means. See if you can explain this like I'm five:
229634460420232057+216066175*23#*n for n=0..21

You found a really, really big number. There are not other numbers you can use
to multiple together to get that answer.

What does the hash signify?

And presumably I haven't found a prime, I've found a sequence of them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 2:16:11 AM UTC-6, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 20:56:59 -0800 (PST), marika, another mentally
challenged, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

I don't think

Indeed! If you did you'd realize that you are feeding a clinically insane
attention-starved troll, stupid!

instead of feeding a trollbot

Did you spend any time watching your mother eat today

i watched mine

She fully ate half a rack and enjoyed it
More interesting she main lined the pizza

My recommendation is on Saturdays buy the ribs and cook half i can make them in microwave and then give her a slice of pizza

Til she gets bored of it

It seems she won't eat the same thing two times in a row

She can microwave the second half of ribs on Tuesday

what do you feed your mom

silicone fish and chips?

mk5000

The only time I really eat out is when I'm on the road. Then, I make the same choices that I would make at home - salmon and lots of oily fish and veggies.

Yolanda Adams
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 9, 2021 at 12:49:54 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

It is not that big of a deal, especially given how being command line it gives
a mental context change -- but why not have it be the same for both?

Also do not like the weird hand calisthenics needed with Control,
though not a big deal.

I press the CTRL with my little finger, and the X/C/V with my first finger. I'd find CMD in the wrong place - next to spacebar isn't it? Too close.

I use my thumb for the Command key... and out of habit do so when on Windows
or Linux, so yeah, I likely am having the issue because I do it wrong. I also
am a CRAPPY typist... the "normal" way uses so many fingers!

Thumb on Command means V is too far for my first finger to reach, unless you have longer fingers than me.

The Command button is right next to the space bar. Z, X, C, and V are right
about it.

Is it true longer fingers and longer toes mean a longer cock?

I only have myself as an example.

[...]

I spend too much time doing so.

Speaking of being a crappy typists, I have no idea what error I made, but the
autocorrect changed "irks" to "girls". Um, what?

It remembers how often you use that term and deems it likely, my phone does the same when sending texts. Just what websites have you been using? Better get a VPN or someone like diesel will out you.

I do not type "girls" often, but I do have a VPN. Don't use it much.

[...]

I did some brief looking for the notation and found nothing. I know scientific
notation but that is not it.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 09 Mar 2021 20:38:15 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I did some brief looking

You DID some quick cocksucking again, you despicable senile sucker of
unwashed troll cock! G
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 22:41:01 -0000, Max Demian wrote:

On 07/03/2021 19:47, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 19:48:17 -0000, Snit wrote:
On Mar 6, 2021 at 11:45:08 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Some things in life cannot be undone. Posting a letter, you can't
get it back out.

Trouble with computers is a lot of things have "edit undo". If only
real life had that, we could have so much fun.

I love hearing people speak of how things that are unclear are
"pixelated" or
how they "deleted" something they thew out. Human thinking os weird.

They would have to be really geeky to use computer terminology in
everyday life. I've never heard anyone say that.

You can put bread in the toaster "landscape" or "portrait".

That's not computer terminology. Photographers used those words for a long time.

Or try to enlarge print on a page by stretching it (unpinching?) with your
fingers. I've heard.

That's just confusing interfaces. Ever tried to open a kitchen cupboard door as though it had a push down handle like your house doors?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 23:16:10 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Mar 7, 2021 at 12:47:12 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 19:48:17 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Mar 6, 2021 at 11:45:08 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2021 01:37:49 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Mar 4, 2021 at 4:02:19 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 04/03/2021 00:42, Snit wrote:
On Mar 3, 2021 at 5:26:13 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

Windows 10 has a bug (oh, you use a mac, must blame your fingers instead) - sometimes copying doesn't do anything, so you end up pasting the last thing from the clipboard, which could be rude!

I am trying to get used to control+option+1, 2, 3, for my past several
clipboards (I have a clipboard manager) but find it is easier to use the menu
in most cases. Who can remember what you copied and in what order? I do pin
the manager to the side of my screen if I am using it a lot so I can use the
hot keys.

I'm happy with a single copy! ;-)

Most of the time it is fine... but good to be able to quickly find things you
copied a bit ago. I have more clipboards than I can imagine using: 200. That
is their default and to change it you have to pay a few bucks for the "Pro"
version. Not worth it to me.

If you care, this is what I use: https://copyless.net

Or at the App Sto https://apps.apple.com/app/id993841014

All it would add is syncing between computers and changing the 200 up or down.

Thanks for the tip!

The main thing I use it for is just having a searchable list of things I have
copied through the day. Useful in many situations.

I usually do a quick test post before I send in anger (as it were!)

I have been hitting the "send" button as my brain registers an error and
screams "NOOOOOOOO!"

haha! :-D I've done that too!

I think it is a very human thing to do. It is odd, though, in that at least
for me part of my brain seems to know to NOT hit the send button but the
muscle memory is already doing it almost on auto-pilot.

Some things in life cannot be undone. Posting a letter, you can't get it back out.

Trouble with computers is a lot of things have "edit undo". If only real life had that, we could have so much fun.

I love hearing people speak of how things that are unclear are "pixelated" or
how they "deleted" something they thew out. Human thinking os weird.

They would have to be really geeky to use computer terminology in everyday life. I've never heard anyone say that.

Or maybe just geeky to catch it.

Geeks wouldn't mind it. Non-geeks would think it sounded rediculous.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 23:18:35 -0000, Snit wrote:

[...]

I just order stuff and get it when it arrives. If it's late, I contact the seller. I see no need to track anything.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 10, 2021 at 11:37:59 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

I do that with a lot of stuff, but sometimes -- like with the example -- it is
good to know. And sometimes just fun to see when it will arrive.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 02:00:37 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I do that with a lot of stuff, but sometimes -- like with the example -- it is
good to know. And sometimes just fun to see when it will arrive.

It's always fun to see how MUCH you've become addicted to the unwashed
Scottish ******'s unwashed cock, senile sucker of troll cock! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 08 Mar 2021 20:22:17 -0000, Snit wrote:

[...]

They're nowhere near bright enough.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 19:36:27 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Who is?

If you'd take the unwashed ******'s cock out of your senile gob, you might
produce complete sentences, **** the git!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 03/11/2021 12:36 PM, Snit wrote:
[...]

The Latinx. If they were brighter they would come up with a name that
doesn't sound like a cure for constipation.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 19:55:51 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Who is?

The Latinx. If they were brighter they would come up with a name that
doesn't sound like a cure for constipation.

You are really thick in the head, eh, senile gossip?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 13, 2021 at 1:12:22 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 08 Mar 2021 20:30:19 -0000, Snit wrote:

[...]

Quite the opposite. You work harder and you get **** all for it, it's stolen from you. It encourages lazyness.

Building a stronger tie between productivity and financial gain, which is
largely what the left is working for, encourages work.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 21:08:13 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Building a stronger tie between productivity and financial gain

No tie can be as strong as the tie between your toothless gob and the
unwashed Scottish ******'s dick, **** the git!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Portugese, or in another words Spanish.

Portugal and Spain might have something so say about that.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:10:35 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Portugese, or in another words Spanish.

Portugal and Spain might have something so say about that.

Certainly not as much as you, senile blabbermouth! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 09 Mar 2021 20:38:15 -0000, Snit wrote:

[...]

Because one of them would have to change. Presumably nobody thought of it at the time, or they developed in tandem seperately.

Your keyboard seems to have the spacebar further right than a PC. That would make me keep missing the space. Typical Apple, to **** with standards.

Is it true longer fingers and longer toes mean a longer cock?

I only have myself as an example.

Get out more :-)

[...]

I noticed. Particularly with Dustin.

Speaking of being a crappy typists, I have no idea what error I made, but the
autocorrect changed "irks" to "girls". Um, what?

It remembers how often you use that term and deems it likely, my phone does the same when sending texts. Just what websites have you been using? Better get a VPN or someone like diesel will out you.

I do not type "girls" often, but I do have a VPN. Don't use it much.

It's handy if you get banned from a forum. I'm also an Italian :-) Changed my writing style too.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

It's just like Wales and England isn't it?

Why Oil & Gas Industry Should Opt For Ex-proof Camera? Ada Khan Metalworking 0 December 17th 18 11:22 AM
Compulsory water metering Pete C UK diy 175 March 8th 06 11:28 AM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 95 March 8th 06 10:33 AM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 3 March 2nd 06 09:47 PM
Why not compulsory water meters? Timothy Murphy UK diy 59 August 1st 05 04:02 PM