Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On Monday, March 8, 2021 at 12:46:32 PM UTC-6, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 20:22:29 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/06/2021 11:46 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

If I was hell raising I wouldn't be an honest person.

Fortunately we raise our kids better, at least in this neck of the woods.

I would raise kids to break every rule possible at school. Unfortunately I also believe in home schooling. I guess I can't have it both ways.

I don't think I needed to be taught that

then again, the school had a guidance counselor who i never met and who never asked to meet with me'

only by the blessing of god did they administer the SAT there

who knew it existed, I didn't

mk5000

I no longer talk or text message
Any exgirlfriends or these exbestfriends.
Who left me stress and this neck tension
And who never paid any dues but expect pension=="The Day Doesn't Die" lyrics
Classified