Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 20:22:29 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/06/2021 11:46 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

If I was hell raising I wouldn't be an honest person.

Fortunately we raise our kids better, at least in this neck of the woods.

I would raise kids to break every rule possible at school. Unfortunately I also believe in home schooling. I guess I can't have it both ways.