Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Odell[_2_] Nick Odell[_2_] is offline

Default TOT Threatening letter from HMG

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 12:11:45 -0000, "tim..."
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
charles wrote:
I've filled in the on-line form. Two days ago and I've already forgotten
what the questions were.

Pretty well the same as last time. As will be the answers - unless you've
had a sex change.

can't be sure about last time,

but certainly in the past the form has had considerably more questions about
the features of your house than this time

all it asks this year is "how many bedrooms do you have" and "do you have
(what type of) central heating"

And haven't previous census asked about ownership of cars and how you
"commute" to work. Questions which are absent this time

Just out of interest, does it (like for instance the HMRC Self
Assessment form) give you a chance to save a .pdf of your own answers
at the end? Or, if I wanted to keep a copy, would I have to screenshot
every page as I go?

Thanks,

Nick