Posted to rec.woodworking
knuttle knuttle is offline

Default Central Machinery quality?

On 3/8/2021 10:26 AM, Jack wrote:
On 3/6/2021 10:59 AM, Leon wrote:

Hummmm our local store must have not gotten the message.Â* I got my HF
gloves at the old regular price last year.Â* But yeah, looking at the
web site they have tippled in price.

Have you priced lumber lately?

Just went to HD and 2x4x8 is almost $7. Oak, Maple and cherry around $20
a board foot, walnut $32/ft.

Several years ago I bought an Oak board for a door I was making and it
cost $4.something a foot.Â* The cashier advised me the price was per
foot, not for the whole board, which was 14 ft long.Â* I knew that but
apparently lots of people thought the price marked was per board, not
per foot...

Wonder how they like it now?

The two giant Oak tree's in my front yard are starting to look delicious...

With the USSA $30+ TRILLION in dept, and a communist administration, you
best stock up on commodities, cause cash is soon to be worthless....

Don't worry about it, Slow Jo says he is going to end child poverty just
like Lyndon Johnson "War On Poverty" did in the 50 years ago. Remember
how successful that democrat policy was?