Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Central Machinery quality?

On 3/6/2021 10:55 AM, Leon wrote:

I buy HF brand glue brushes from Amazon.Â* They work pretty well after
the first 10 bristles fall out.

I used to use the flux brushed for glue but switched to the silicone
glue brushes that Wood Craft sells.Â* Yellow tip, Black handle.

I bought 2 and have been using the first one for 10 plus years.Â* And Yes
I saw the second one yesterday.Â* LOL

Easy to remove the glue if you for get to wash it out.

Same, except I don't clean mine out. I leave it packed with glue, so
when it dries, it comes off easily and cleanly in one little glob.

It's OK to clean it but small amounts left between the bristles is hard
to clean, and it defeats the purpose of the silicone brush. Might as
well use a flux or chip brush if your gonna clean it.

--
Jack