Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Amazon Prime - inertia selling?

Andy Burns wrote:
pinnerite wrote:

I found a "subscription" charge for £7.99 marked Amazon Prime.
I have never knowingly signed up.

I think almost everyone I know (no matter how IT savvy) has been
'tricked' into that one, they actually seem very keen on sending me 7
days of prime for 99p offers, which comes in handy to get everything off
the wish list, watch a box set and maybe a few years old film, then wait
for another few weeks for another offer.

Every few months Amazon offers me a free trial of Prime for a month, I
always take it up, set the "remind me three days before it expires"
E-Mail flag and cancel it before it costs me anything.

You *can* beat Amazon at their own game.

--
Chris Green
·