Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT Threatening letter from HMG

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
Through the post today I received a request to fill out the census form
with the threat if I didn't I would get a fine of up to £1,000

It looks as if Professor Sir Ian Diamond thinks everyone has internet
access,

What if you are housebound? How do you post a form back to them?

What if you find writing difficult, but not tapping keys?

I'm sure there are others for those who don't seem to think an internet
reply is the easiest way for the vast majority.

--
*Avoid clichés like the plague. (They're old hat.) *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.