Posted to uk.d-i-y
JohnP JohnP is offline

Default Wolf power tools - any good?

I recall that we used to use machine tools that could barely repeat to
within 10 thousands of an inch to try to make things to within a couple of
thou!
Then along came a "Process Capability" campaign. First of all challenging
whether some limits were really necessary and then embarking on some
serious machine tool maintenance and replacement.

People who take Brand names as an indicator of something need to look
carefully. Really you can only buy on "features" now as stuff is specified
now to have a certain life - like it or not.