Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT Threatening letter from HMG

Brian Gaff wrote:

No Not true the telephone number if a free one and available widely, indeed
I heard it on the radio just this morning.
If its not in the letter, then maybe that was because they printed them
before the number was finalised,

The letter was addressed to "The householder" as part of postie spam
day, and I appreciate you probably haven't read it since I assume they
don't have a special version "To the visually impaired householder" or
would know where to send them, but the freephone number is very
prominent on the letter for England.