Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default TOT Threatening letter from HMG

On 07/03/2021 11:05, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 10:26:57 +0000, Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:

No Not true the telephone number if a free one and available widely,
indeed I heard it on the radio just this morning.
If its not in the letter, then maybe that was because they printed them
before the number was finalised,

Just saw someone on Twitter complaining about the same thing. They even
posted an image of the letter - complete with the sentence giving the
phone number.

I pointed this out, and they blocked me.

good job you've retired as your action probably violated some policy as
regards people with dyslexia.

--
Robin