Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wolf power tools - any good?

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 10:40:40 +0000, Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:

Yes indeed, many of the brands I grew up with are just names. It first
starts with getting the stuff made abroad, then the company finds
financial issues and sells out or goes to the wall. Then if the name is
not wanted by the new company it becomes a commodity in itself.
Wharfdale, Alba, Goodmans, Bush, Murphy, indeed most of the older names
are
like that.

Bush (the name) is now owned by ... Argos!