Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Central Machinery quality?

"Leon" wrote in message

On 3/5/2021 2:45 PM, Vlad wrote:
25 years later, apparently Google was the thing back in 1996 wow.

I am not sure if any of you guys are still alive, but I would love to
hear your updated opinions now since market has changed a lot.

I can assure you, all of "us guys" are still alive.

From 25 years ago... I'm pretty sure we've lost a few. Charlie Self for
one... My last e-mail swap with him was at least 10-12+ years ago and that
was initiated as we hadn't seen him post recently. On the other hand, if
we're here to read these posts and respond we're probably still alive....
though if the gap between post and reading is too long some of us might not
be. ;~)