Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Firewood distance from Garage

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 00:01:06 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

I can't find good information on the Internet, so was hoping you guys could
provide a bit of expertise.

An ice storm took down several large limbs and I've been cutting them up
for firewood (my latest woodworking project, ha ha). How far away from the
garage and house do I need to store the wood? It's going on racks, but the
only hard surface is a small patio next to the garage.

If you have carpenter ants in your clime, I'd not store it *anywhere*
around the house. Not where it's wet, anyway.