Posted to alt.home.repair

Default install outlet on exterior stucco wall

On 3/6/2021 3:53 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 4:17:24 PM UTC-5, Graphic Animation wrote:
On Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 1:56:00 p.m. UTC-4, wrote:
I like to install an outlet on an exterior stucco wall so that I can
put in a fountain. The other side of this same wall is in my garage.
There is an existing outlet in the garage right where I plan to
install the new outlet, but the existing outlet is about 3' higher
than where I plan to install the new outlet outside.
1. Should I cut an opening on the inside wall right where the new
exterior outlet will be, and do I need to install an J box here?
2. How do I drill through the stucco wall? With a drill bit?
Thanks

We have experience in Exterior Stucco Http://Skystuccosystems.ca we can answer your questions there!

Ca meaning southern California or Canada?

The internet suffix ca is always Canada