Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Central Machinery quality?

On 3/5/2021 9:48 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 19:06:24 -0800 (PST), Bob D
wrote:

On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 3:37:02 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Do you not ever shop at Harbor Freight?

I buy HF brand glue brushes from Amazon. They work pretty well after the first 10 bristles fall out.

I've bought a pile of their chip brushes, foam brushes, and nitrile
gloves. The latter came in handy about a year ago.

I only use Wooster Foam Brushes but I do use the HF nitrile gloves.

Mechanics tools work well enough for working around the house.
Crapsman has fallen so far that they've about the same for a few times
the price. I wouldn't use them if I were a mechanic but they're great
for what I want. I'm not too worried about losing one, either.