Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Best place to post pictures?

In article ,
ARW wrote:
Normally I would stick them on the wiki.

It's just I have a nice decking photo to sha-)

I still use a few web based forums. Mainly car stuff. You can't post a pic
direct to them, but if you use some hosting sites, a suitable link makes
the pic appear in them. At one time most used Photobucket, but they
decided to start charging - and not a small amount. So I now use ImageBB.
Which still gives free storage for a reasonable number of pics. It also
gives a choice of what link to the pic you want to use.

--
*Gravity is a myth, the earth sucks *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.