Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Southwest and postponed flights

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 04 Mar 2021 20:08:59 -0500,
wrote:

Did you look at your "points" account?
I never screwed with Southwest, they don't have 1st class but Delta

I'm either too poor for first class, or I think I am. Can't tell which.

I hate flying and 1st class makes it more tolerable. You get through

That would make a big difference. I don't hate it, don't even dislike
it. I like to look out the window at the start and end and sometimes in
the middle. I brought maps and traced the Mississippi once and I saw
the snowy Alps once. But coach is definitely crowded. There's not a
lot of room to move, but I just sit there. I used to carry a flight bag,
which really is designed for a plane, because it's small but tall.

Now I have to carry a computer bag which is not a good choice for a
plane -- hard to get things in an out in the cramped Coach seat, but
once when I changed planes in Philly, when no one but me had green
suitcases, I looked out the window of the terminal and saw them throwing
my bags about 10 feet and landing on a pile. I didn't use a computer in
those days, but lesson learned.

I don't use the computer on the plane, I just carry it.

security faster, board and get out faster, Your bags show up faster,
if there is a problem they treat you better, no bull**** about your
luggage and the flight itself is more comfortable.