Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Low-profile electricals

On 04/03/2021 23:47, Bert Coules wrote:
Fredxx wrote:

Is there any reason why you don't spur off the current twin socket and
sink another socket horizontally? Especially if depth is an issue?

None, beyond the mess and inconvenience in a completed and decorated room.

If I'd let that stop me I'd never have gotten anything done at all.

Very early on I realised that if you want to do anything in a house that
involves pipes or wires, you either track them round the surface or you
dig in, put them where they should be, and face the fact that making
good the surface finish is an inevitable and major part of the job.

filler sander and paint to match the old, and if you paper, keep a roll
back just in case...

I am delighted to be able to match 20 year old paint perfectly

Thanks for the thought.

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller